All our vacancies require an energetic, talented, customer focused individual, with excellent communication skills and a desire to succeed.
The track is open 7 days a week so all successful candidates will be required to work evenings and weekends and be no further than a 30 minute drive from the track.
To apply for any of the below positions please download an application form and email it to email@example.com , drop it in to us or post to Unit 8, Crucible Business Park, Woodbury Lane, Norton, Worcester, WR5 2BA
Part Time Café Assistant
* To report to the Manager on duty and be responsible for serving customers in the Café area.
* You will prepare and serve hot and cold drinks to customers using the Track and Laser Combat facilities on site.
* You will be responsible for taking payment from customers and ensuring the kitchen and café area are kept clean and tidy at all times.
* The role will require you to keep track of stock levels and order accordingly.
* Good customer service skills are important, as is the ability to work well under pressure and keep a cool head, whilst maintaining safety standards.
* You must be presentable and confident – the role is customer based and will involve interaction with a varied customer base including older and younger customers.
* You must have the ability to work well as part of a team but also on your own initiative.
* The role is an energetic role which requires you to be enthusiastic and upbeat during your working day.
* You will be required to work evenings, weekdays and weekends across a varied shift pattern so you must be flexible within your working role.
* Ideal candidates will have previous experience of working in a food and drink environment.
* Applicants must be over 18yrs old
The position involves mainly evening and weekend shifts.