All our vacancies require an energetic, talented, customer focused individual, with excellent communication skills and a desire to succeed.
The track is open 7 days a week so all successful candidates will be required to work evenings and weekends and be no further than a 30 minute drive from the track.
To apply for any of the below positions please download an application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org , drop it in to us or post to Unit 8, Crucible Business Park, Woodbury Lane, Norton, Worcester, WR5 2BA
Part Time Race/Track Supervisors – 2 x positions approx. 20 hours each per week
* Report to the Manager on duty and be responsible for supervising the track during race sessions and other events.
* Issuing the correct flags and information boards to customers to ensure they have the best possible experience from their visit.
* Be in constant communication with the Race Supervisor and relay information necessary for customer enjoyment.
* Give safety briefings to customers and ensure they comply with all the safety aspects required before participating in any track session.
* Good customer service skills are important, as is the ability to work well under pressure and keep a cool head, whilst maintaining safety standards.
* You must be presentable and confident – the role is customer based and will involve interaction with a varied customer base including older and younger customers.
* You must have the ability to work well as part of a team but also on your own initiative.
* The Marshal role is an energetic role which requires you to be enthusiastic and upbeat during your working day.
* You will be required to work evenings, weekdays and weekends across a varied shift pattern so you must be flexible within your working role.
* The role does require some mechanical knowledge although training will be given so not a pre-requisite.
* Ideal candidates should be 21 years and over and hold a full UK driving licence.